27 February, 2008

Little task (two)

Don't you love to read about women or men, getting tasks to remind them of who is actually in charge?

Maybe you like it when you experience it yourself.

Last night, k and I had a little argument.
That happens, doesn't it.
She was meeting some colleagues in the city I live in and she asked if she could stay over in my appartment. More convenient to her, no driving at night, no alcohol checks...
Of course I agreed, it was after all not the first time this happened, one week ago she stayed over for the first time.

But ones feelings can play a different tune.
When she arrived, I had a faint sentiment that she was in a way intruding in my private, cosy den.
Like a bear's liar that you'd better stay away from.
Just a teeny weeny feeling.
Nothing more.

K is a very intuative person and sensed right away that I had doubts. Even how small they were, she knew.
Damn her and this female intuition...

Anyway, we kept some distance, literally even and in the morning she left to work.
She told me she was going to have lunch with an old friend, a guy she once had a short relationship with.

She texted at noon that she wrote an extensive mail. A mail, as I saw when I read it, to tell me she loves me and that she is thrilled with the path we are walking on now. D/s and everything included does attract her very, very much.

Such mails trigger me to get naughty! So I texted back that I appreciated her mail very much. And then I wrote this.

"Put your feet next to each other, straighten your back, bend it a bit backward and lift your bosom towards him, your ex friend".

I liked the idea of her former friend to see her doing this oh so female gesture, and I could picture him imangining she was doing it for him.

"Just sit like that and after half an hour, go to the toilet and take off your bra. When you are back in your seat, be aware how your nipples get hard and how you are siting there. Know that you do that for Me"

I just got a message from her

"Task completed".

Next time she will not forget to thank Me.

2 comments:

Pixiepie said...

what a wonderful task. :)

Rosie Q said...

That's a sexy little tale. Thanks for inviting me to your blog, Zeno.