04 February, 2008

The big O

Not yet.

No, I am not going to forbid you to come.
Maybe I will somewhere in the future, but then again, I might not.
Only I know if, how and when. You don't.
It is as easy as that.

I was whispering in K's ear last night.

Whispering in her ear.

She has always been a sucker for whispers. For tales, for dirty talk.
And who am I to object.

Turn on your belly, close your eyes and feel your body all over. Your breasts, crushed on the mattress when I cover you with the weight of my body. The tingling between your legs. Feel it. Feel your pussy getting wet.

K is very responsive to talking and to suggestion. The instant I say that she should feel the aching of her pussy, it starts aching.

I orderd her to start masturbating.
Slowly, very slowly.
Just one hand, one finger.
Nothing more.
I explicitly ordered her to tell me when she was coming closer to the big O. And when she did, I ordered her to wait.
She tried hard and in the end managed to control herself. But she begged me to grant her release.

I did not.
Not yet.
Oh no, not yet.

When she got upset, I held her down strongly. One arm in her neck, pushing her into the mattress. One hand on her throat.
My penetration was sudden, unexpected and she gasped for air.
I buried myself deep in her and started thrusting.

Do not cum.
Not yet.
Oh no, not yet.

I am going to count you down and you can only come when I say 'NOW'.

K missed it a bit. It is new, very new to her.
But she came. Once, twice, three times in a row.
I did not.
I didn't need to.

Not now.

Not yet.

4 comments:

EeeFah said...

Wow! Good job.

Tarrah Betts said...

This was very hot....meow ;)

Orgasm denial is such a mindfuck...I love psychological domination..

Very nice.

blush said...

I echo Aoefe. WOW.

elle said...

very, very nice.

hugs, elle