11 February, 2008

Breathcontrol for real

Just finished chatting with a young girl, E, who has a muscle disease and is, because of that, living in her motorised cart.
She and I got in contact a couple of weeks ago and since I am a curious boy, we talked a lot on the obvious topics...

Sex, bdsm, pain, more on sex, and later even more on...sex!

E happens to be fairly experienced in bdsm. Which I find amazing and wonderful with her obvious restrictions.

One of the things she has a good appetite for is breath play.
E has sometimes difficulties finding her breath. She needs extra oxygen now and then, because her pulmonary muscles don't do the job properly.

I was feeling awe when she told me that even with this physical problem, she once tried having her breath controlled by a Dom.
They found a way to make sure she could help herself when she should get into trouble.
The simple fact that she beat her handicap and almost used it to get her into a nice sub feeling, struck me as being of an enormous beauty.

This sub is stronger than a lot of Doms out there.
She is an example.

E, I honour you.

No comments: