20 February, 2008

Little task

I just texted k that I wanted her to masturbate and send me a text message to thank me.

Half a minute later, she answered that she couldn't. She was in the car and driving to an appointment for her job.

Now is that a good reason to disobey?

I don't think so. I do accept that she is not able to do as told, right away . I did not give her a time limit. But not possible?
No.
I let her know that it is not Me who has to resolve her problem, that's up to her.

I don't mind when she has to wait a bit to touch herself. In fact I am quite happy with that. Her appointment will have an extra edge to it...

I than suggested that every decent bar has a bathroom.

Now I just wait and see when I will get her message.

Exciting!

2 comments:

elle said...

i love this, although i'm curious as to why couldn't she masturbate in the car.

hugs, elle

Zeno said...

She could. And I know she would. She told me. But k was almost at her appointment and a collegue was with her.

But never say never...

Hugs to you!