21 February, 2008

Little task completed

k obeyed.
Just as I told her yesterday, she masturbated.
Late afternoon, I got a short message : Thank you.

Very sweet.

In the evening, she told me what she did exactly.


I came home and went upstairs to the bedroom. I lied down on the bed, and kept my clothes on. I don't know why i started this way, but i guess, i wanted it to last a bit longer. On the computer i read some dirty stories and i put a vib against my pussy, just to warm up.
After a while i stripped strak naked and laid down spread eagle. It was quite cold in the room, but i liked that, it hardend my nipples.
Gently i touched my pussy, my ass, my breasts. With the vibrator, i started teasing myself. My clit, labia, asshole...
It was wonderful.
When my orgasm came closer and closer, i pushed the vibrator in my ass, rubbed my clit with one hand and pinched my left nipple very hard until it did hurt a lot.

When i came, i came very, very hard. I couldnt stop thinking that i came for you
.

Isn't k doing wonderful?

I think she is!