07 February, 2008

Need

Do you always know what you need?

I don't.
Sometimes, I don't know exactly what I want.

Need - want, it is something completely different.
What you want is not always what you need and vice versa.

E.g. I want to fuck different girls. I do.
But I am not sure if I need it.

You see, things are a bit relaxed if you NEED them.
It's much easier to make other people accept something if you can prove that you need it.

Fucking around.
What can you say to convince your girlfriend that you need it?

I am still trying to figure out.

I'll let you know when I have...

4 comments:

Kitten said...

Hmm...need versus want. I don't see anything wrong with casting your desire to fuck around with others as a need. It may be one of mine.

But how to put it in such a way as to not offend your current girlfriend? Maybe you could include her in the fun?

-Kitten

EeeFah said...

Great picture! I'm loving your blog...good job my friend.

aoefe

Zeno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I don't have an answer to your question really, just wanted to let you know that for some reason *innocent look* I found this an extremely hot post.

Such a simple idea. You want, no need, to fuck different girls. I love the idea (just an idea because a lot of men won't agree) that men need this, that there is nothing we (women) can do about it. Fucking hot.

Heh, I'm glad this post is somewhat buried in the archives :)