11 February, 2008

Take her to the top

When I took my first small steps into BDSM years ago with C, experimenting was exiting. It still is. Of course...

C was highly orgasmic. She came easily, she came often, always mind blowing and leg shaking.
One day I told her to sit down in a lounge chair, pull up her legs and close her eyes.
She simply looked gorgeuos when she did, a picture, heartbreakingly vulnerable in her nakedness.

C was a slim girl, long legged, ash blond with small and firm breasts, pink nipples and she had one of these pussys that only show pluffy, outer labia. Hmmm.
And Brazilian waxed. Of course.

She complied immediately, breathing heavily. She sat down, closed her eyes and pulled up her legs.

One of C's marvelous qualities was that she could almost orgasm without any physical stimulation. And I could sense that she was already moving closer and closer to the point of no return.

I orderd her to touch her clit and circle it slowly but I also told her that she was not allowed to come. When she lowered her hand, she sighed and parted her legs a bit further. She almost jumped out of the chair when she touched her clit and started moving her index finger around.

It was such a lovely sight.

I stood behind her and whispered in her ear.
"You like this, don't you? You like it when I tell you to do things, and you like it when I intensely watch you maturbate.
You do, you little slut.
But you CANNOT come, C."
She quickly lifted her finger. She was to close...

Now can you torture a young beauty much longer?

Yes you can.

"Put that finger on your clit again, I didn't allow you to lift it. And you are going to come whe I say so, not earlier."

She obliged and I could see she was definetly getting into trouble. She was holding her breath, a bit later she was gasping, then clenching her teeth... Such a lovely sight!

"Come, C!"

"Come again!"

"And again".

I wish I could relive these moments.
I really do.

1 comment:

EeeFah said...

I could picture the scene you painted. Nice.

aoefe