05 February, 2008

Start (the sequel)

Picture a rather sleazy hotel room in one of these motels where nobody asks names and nobody ever stays overnight.
You know the kind of room, don't you.

To make sure you know what you're here for, there is a large mirror over the bed and an even larger one in front of the bed.
Even when you are only here with your girl friend, these mirrors make it all look like you're all having group sex.

C, my girl friend who likes a good face slap, is standing naked in front of the large mirror. When I tell her to, she spreads her legs wide and puts her hands on her head.
Shivers run down her spine when I put a blindfold on. She shudders even more when I push her gently forward so that her breasts and belly touch the cold glass of the mirror.

She sighs deeply.

Precisely at that moment (exactly as I had imagined), room service knocks at the door. C starts telling me not to open the door and starts running to the bathroom while removing the blindfold.

I stop her, turns her to the mirror and redo the blindfold.
"Spread your legs".
When she does, I open the door and let the waitress in with the two drinks we ordered. I pay her.
C is not happy, not at all. But she is tremendoulsy aroused, pussy juices running down her thighs.

I am happy.

And that is what counts, isn't it.

No comments: