19 February, 2008

Patience

I have never been a patient person. Not really. I can let things linger for quite a while, yes, but at a certain point, I want results.

Stepping into BDSM again, I realise that you definitely will not get everything you wish for, right away.
It doesn't work like that.
Never has and never will.

Last night, K and I started making love. It was quite late, we were both tired, but because I gently touched her here and there, she got in the mood and so did I.
I quickly became a lot more rough with her cause I want to and I know that by now, she has a taste for that.

I would like to hurt her.
But I know that pain is one of these BDSM parts that take their time to be introduced. I still am not sure if K is into pain, but I try. Step by step.
Pinching her nipples a bit more than the previous time (quite nasty even), then switch to gently stroking her tits, fingering her ass without lube, smacking her bottom, stroking it lovingly, slap her in the face.

Step by step.

I admit that I m 'swimming' a bit myself too.
But somewhere, deep down I have the knowledge that this is the way.
It comes naturally.

And even though I am not the most patient guy in the world, I can see that I am starting to exactly be that guy...

Miracles do happen...

No comments: