03 March, 2008

Contemplating

It happens sometimes : my world seems to come to a halt.
For no reason at all.
It just happens.
Nothing seems to change, nothing special happens. You just 'live along', one hour after another, one day after another.

This is how I am feeling right now.
It is comforting in a way, but it is not really fulfilling.

I think my pulling the brake happens due to the fragility of what is changing in my relation.
It is good, this change. Oh yes.
It is good that it is opening up a part in k that she never knew of and it is good that it allows me to explore a part of me, I knew well before.

Yes this is why I slow down a bit.
The fear that this new aspect can be shattered by one false move.

I do feel a little bit insecure.

Yes, I do.

But that is ok.

Isn't it?

3 comments:

Tarrah Betts said...

Of course it's okay.

They're YOUR feelings. Feelings are always okay and need to be validated, not repressed.

I hope all is well, my friend.

EeeFah said...

Hi my friend. Missing you. Glad I got a chance to check in and see how you and k are making out. Sounds good.

aoefe

sophie said...

Take your time...better not to rush...enjoy the moment.

kind regards,
sophie