17 March, 2008

Emotions

When you read other peoples expreriences in D/s or BDSM, you often read about strong emotions. Good ones and bad ones.
But often extremely strong an very deep.

After our last experience that I described in the previous post k and I talked about what happened, how it went and about the feelings involved.

K is a very sensatory woman, very intuitive and she can easily phrase her feelings.

I sensed you were hesitating at a certain moment and i did not want you to.
It even threatened the experience a bit and it confused me.


And she is right.
I did hesitate because it all is very new, I was not sure if I din't tie the rope to much, I was not sure if I coould leave these clothespins much longer etc.
(In the end these pins were the biggest turn on for k.)

Then something special happend. And maybe I am not telling exactly how it went, but the dynamic of the conversation is important to me.

K said that this hesitation, knowing now what it originated from, touched her deeply.

And I think this is the basic dynamic between D and s.
Whatever happens, whatever is done to her is always done with care.
Even if it is intended to hurt, it is done with care.

I learned a lot, last weekend.

I really did.

8 comments:

elle said...

hello Zeno,

*soft smiles* i would subject myself to almost anything as long as i knew that my Dom had my care and well being as his top priority.

trust is the key and anything less is a disservice.

hugs, elle

Blush said...

Even if it is intended to hurt, it is done with care.

Simply beautiful!

Tarrah Betts said...

Aww, Z, I found this very touching :)

trinity pup said...

Zeno - wow i feel so honoured to see my name on your bloglist - thank You for that. i am looking forward to reading more... and i wish You well :-)

t.

EeeFah said...

I'm thrilled for you and K. Miss you,too busy, but know you are in my thoughts.

aoefe

Anonymous said...

tsjvdvjThank you for this post. It's nice to read a Dominant who's strong enough to evaluate his feelings and intentions.

Mozaiek

http://mosaic.web-log.nl/

Anonymous said...

Hi there... I fully agree with elle's and Mozaiek's words--I think that this is exactly why your k has asked for clothespins herself and I can't wait to find out what will be next :)

xx

moonheart said...

I agree with Mozaïek; it's very nice to read also about D/s relationships from a Dom's point of view. The way you write about your emotions and experiences is that of a caring Dominant who's not afraid to show his insecurity as well. This is about trust and love.

Sweet greetz, mo