17 March, 2008

Little step

It has been some time that I posted here, but I am back!


K and I took our D/s relation one step further.
A little one, but in my eyes, a very importatnt one.

Ropes and nipple clamps.

All very much improvised, but still! We did it.

Sunday morning, when we woke up, we started fooling around a bit.
Pinching, some light spanking.
I made k stand up, put her hands high against the cupboard and blindfolded her.

It was a wonderful sight, seeing her stand up, naked, blindfolded and very, very vulnerable.
I took my belt and looped it firmly around her waist.
I don't kow why, but I have always loved the sight of a leather belt, strapping in a girls waist.
It is a sort of a teeny, weeny corset, I guess. Emphasising the female hour-glass form.

Later I looseened the belt and used it on her asscheeks.
Now that really was a first! I liked it, she liked it.

At a certain point, I was holding k down on the bed and whispering in her ear that I was going to tie her up the next time.

"Why the next time"?

A good question and there was no reason to postpone it. A couple of days ago, I found a left-over rope, a quite rough one, and I went to fetch it.
I also took a couple of clothespins with me...


I have never been a boy scout, so knots are not my thing.
Not yet.
I just did my best tying k's hands behind her back and I put the clothespins on her nipples.
To be honest, I loosened them a bit, but they still did their job very well!

What impressed me was that k really enjoyed the feeling of these pins.
She was very much aroused and when I started stroking her clit, she came hard, very hard. She had one of these orgasms rising from deep inside her and lasting very long.

When I removed the blindfold, k was very emotional and she hid for a very long time in my arms.

It was a warm and deep and very new experience!

2 comments:

trinity pup said...

It all sounds wonderful to me... :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the way you're writing...

mozaiek



http://mosaic.web-log.nl/