11 May, 2008

Enthusiasm

K was sucking me last night.

It was quite late, long after midnight.
We went to bed this late, because we had friends visiting us for a BBQ.
The weather is excellent over here. Lots of sun, 25 degrees.
The region we are living in, even was the warmest in the whole of Europe.
Something that never happens!
The weather over here is notorious for rain and clouds...

Anyway, it was late and we started fooling around a bit but we both were not completely in the mood.

Of course I started losing my erection after some time, a combined effect of me not really being in the mood and sensing that k wasn't either.
She did a good job, though, deep throating as good as she could.
But something was missing.

Enthusiasm.

K stopped and rolled away on her side of the bed.

When I asked what happened, she said that her mind easily wandered off to other things.

'I did get the chance to wander off'
.
That's what she said.

It triggerd me.
This one remark triggered me and I told her to turn on her back and start pinching her nipples. Pulling them hard.
I could see that she was instantly turned on.
After some time I ordered her to start fingering herself and I grabbed her hair and started fucking her mouth.

It was different. Very different.
When we both came, it was very, very good.

A good lesson learned.
I will not let her mind wander off again.

6 comments:

EeeFah said...

Good job of taking control. You've got yourself a subbie! Yay Z.

Kitten said...

Very good, Z. Amazing how putting a different spin on the same-old situation can yield totally different results!

Best,
-Kitten

Anonymous said...

Wauwww..sounds really hot to me!

mozaiek

trinity pup said...

mmmm sounds an awesome way to focus one's mind... ;-)

t. x

sophie said...

Ik lees je groei en ontwikkeling...heerlijk!

Geniet,

take care
sophie

EeeFah said...

What is going on with your and K? You are too absent here. Send me an email if you'd like.

aoefe