15 April, 2008

Tango sensual

Last night k and I danced a small tango of dominance and submission.
Taking one step - another one - retiring a bit - making a turn - than dancing in another direction...

When we talked about it later, she told me that now and then, she felt like missing me strongly leading the dance. And leading it completely.

I do not know if I stopped leading at certain twists and turns.
I probably did.
Of course there are reasons for this. (Aren't there always reasons...)

I did observe k very closely last night and I also quite often assessed if things were still going right.

You should know that I handcuffed k for the first time and used a brandnew flogger. Very new!
I also gave her the sweet treatment of adjustable nipple clamps. (She really loves these gems)
I did not know how she would react to the flogging.
So I was careful.

And I wonder.
Maybe I was too careful and maybe I shouldn't.
And lead the dance.

Totally.

1 comment:

KinkeeGurlee said...

Hope you don't mind that I liked to your blog. I have been lurking on here for a while now... ;)